Our continued goal is growth.
There must be a rock solid foundation for sustainable success and continued growth. Do you have educational or work experience in the field of marketing, communications, or public relations? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
Elevate your career development with Elevation in the following fields:
Position responsibilities include:
• Building relationships with customers and giving quick informative marketing presentations
• Training and coaching new employees (upon advancement to a leadership position)
• Leading and motivating a team
• Learning behind-the-scenes operations of a small business
• Practicing marketing techniques
• Managing a non-profit marketing funnel
• Hands-on training, on-the-job
• National travel opportunities
• A supportive team culture and healthy work environment
• A competitive pay structure
• One-on-one coaching for professional development
• Great communication skills
• Professional image and demeanor
• Ability to motivate and inspire others
• A college education is preferred, but not required
Responsibilities of an Management Trainee Representative:
• Conduct marketing presentations
• Tailor services to meet the needs of our clients’ customers
• Manage a territory and customer base
• Meet weekly performance goals and metrics
Areas of training and development for Management Trainees:
• Oversee business communications (marketing systems, client services, account acquisition, presentations, relationship building, and account management)
• Team leadership and coaching (how to train, coach and mentor others effectively)
• Business essentials (public speaking, crucial conversations, budgeting, goal setting, driving revenue, campaign and territory management)
• Promotions opportunities
• An education-based, supportive atmosphere
• Weekly competitions and bonuses
• On-the-job training and great work experience
• Travel opportunities for top representatives (national and international)
This recruitment position works closely with both the marketing team and management, so GREAT communication skills are a MUST!
As a recruiter, you will learn about the consulting industry, recruiting techniques and strategies, marketing, compliance, human resources, management, and daily office operations.
- Human resources management
- Consulting and reviewing potential applicants resumes
- Recruitment and Scheduling
- Participation in daily business operations
- Job advertisement
- Administrative tasks
- 2-4 year degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in retail, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, or office work
- A professional image is a must
- Ability to interact efficiently with a wide array of clients and customers.
- Travel opportunities for top representatives (national and international)
Training focuses on:
- Situational and strategic leadership
- Time management and self-management skills
- Business management training
- Non-profit and marketing education
Benefits of Interning with Elevation
- PAID internships
- Opportunity to move into a leadership position or full-time position
- Weekly Team Outings
- Fun and Energetic Team Atmosphere
- One on One meetings with our CEO
- Travel Opportunities
- National and Regional Conferences
- Networking Opportunities
- Gain Valuable experience and accomplishments
Looking For More
Looking for travel and relocation opportunities?
Are you itching for travel and new experiences? If so we may be the right opportunity for you as our company continues to expand its horizons.
Our Junior Partners typically use our travel and expansion program to boost their career advancement efforts and get a fresh start in a new city and/or state.